Dear Valued Patient,
We are pleased to announce the reopening of Total Health Dentistry of Encino Monday, June 1st, 2020! As we look forward to welcoming you back, as it has always been, my team and I want to remind you that your total health remains of the utmost importance. Our goal is to assist and accommodate your needs as quickly as possible.
We also would like to take this opportunity to reassure you that both yours and our own safety is of critical concern to us here at Total Health Dentistry of Encino. In preparing the office for reopening, we have taken certain precautions which have both met (and in some cases) exceeded the recommendations of the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC ), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA ) . In addition, we have procured the necessary supplies of PPE required for everyone’s safety.
In order to ensure your safety, certain things will look different. In addition, prior to your visit, we would like to prepare you for some of the changes you should anticipate in the office protocol.
1. It is our intent and we will be doing our best to restrict the numbers of patients in the suite at any one time.
2. The patient flow has been rearranged in a one way direction, with one way in and one way out.
3. To maintain social distancing and minimum contact with other patients, upon arriving for your appointment, you will be asked to wait in your car until you receive a communication from us (via telephone or text).
4. You will be required to answer three standard screening questions.
5. You will be required to wear a mask prior to entering the waiting room.
6. A touchless thermometer will record your temperature upon entering the waiting room.
7. You will be required to wash with the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the waiting room.
8. Pre-treatment rinsing with hydrogen peroxide will be standard protocol prior to treatment.
Again, your health is our top priority, Systemic wellness is directly affected by oral health. We know that many of you with a history of gum inflammation are in need of hygiene support. Please be assured that our goal is to assist all of you as quickly as possible.
On behalf of our team at Total Health Dentistry of Encino, thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate this challenging time together. We are looking forward to opening our doors and welcoming you back again! Until that time, we’d like to extend our sincere wishes to you and yours for continued good health.
~ Dr. Isaac Comfortes & Team